Friday, November 21, 2008

Water Everywhere & The Flu Bug

Today Mom woke us to let us know we had a leak in the refrigerator. The water line to the ice maker had sprung a leak and we had water in the kitchen, down the hall to the bathroom, in the garage, and in the laundry room. After shutting off the water, Ken started up the shop vac and I mopped up down stairs. We set up fans and heaters to help dry out walls and carpet. It was at this point Ken said he didn't feel well and needed to lay back down. I was hoping it was just because we were woke up so suddenly, but no such luck. That makes 3 in the house with the flu and have resigned myself to the fact that I will probably be next. I think our weekend will be filled with lots of rest and relaxation. Thank you Jess for offering to come up, but didn't want you to get it again. This is one ugly strain of the flu. Better now than next week when everyone is coming home. Everyone is resting again, so I better do the same. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Andrea Dellit said...

Please feel better soon! Crossing fingers that you don't get it!