Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quick Update

With the assistance of fans and heaters we are now dried out and the fridge is back where it belongs. We are going to have to replace the hose that runs from the water outlet in the basement to the fridge, but until then we are back to the old fashion ice cube trays.

All the flu victims are back on their feet. I have never seen such a sick looking crew for a couple of days. It's nice to have them upright and feeling better. I am hoping with every fiber of my being that I don't come down with it. I am certainly hoping that my luck holds up and I don't get it. I just can't seem to shake the cough from the crud I had a few weeks ago. They say it hangs on for awhile, but enough is enough and it is time for it to go!!

Wish all the family could be here with us to share the holiday, but will be thinking of all of those who can't. Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!

No comments: