Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Wish

I was reading family blogs and thinking of how I wish we could all be together for Christmas. At that moment Rod (Ken's brother) called us on our newest find - Skype.com. It allows you to talk computer to computer on webcams - absolutely free. It allows you to see family as you are talking to them, if you have a webcam. Otherwhise you can talk just like you are on a phone, and yes it is still free. I recommend if you have family that is spread out like ours, check it out. We are going to have a family conference call on Christmas with Ken's brother in Arizona, sister in the Bahamas, and niece & nephew in Colorado Springs. I can't wait to talk and see them all.

I hope this finds all who reads it happy, healthy, and ready for the holidays.

Remember the reason for the season and happy holidays.

No comments: