Monday, February 11, 2008

Still Here

Yes we are still here. Again for some reason, when I tried to log in, I was advised that our e-mail address did not exist and would not let us in. And since I wasn't planning on getting in, I don't have anything to update at this moment, but hopefully will shortly. I will try some photos again. Hunter was up for the week-end and Vicky has the boys this coming week-end. Sorry girls. (not really) Oh & also if you want some snow come on over. G&G got 1 1/2" last week; we got 6 or 7" and Jessica & Chad had around 11". Now it's suppose to start snowing again and again we are in the 5-7" range. ( I wonder if we package it & sent it to Tiff & Jarrod, if that will help their drought???)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

you can keep your snow because i think we are trying to make up for the drought with all the rain we've been getting since the first of the year!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey &Val Bonk said...

I'm with you. Enough already with the snow.

Andrea Dellit said...

we got some of your snow yesterday...only a dusting though. It was only on the cars and grass..was gone by the end of the day.. you can keep your endless inches of it, though..just send me another dusting!

Jessica, Curt, Hunter, Ian and Emily said...

i would be more than willing to share some of my 5-7 foot drifts! We need to make some room for the 8-10 inches we are currently getting!!