Sunday, October 21, 2007

Time for catch up

Well I am still having problems with photos, but I forgot we don't have to post photos for everything. So here's an update of what's going on.

1st: It's a sad day here. The camper was put in the back yard. Yep, camping season is over for us & time to winterize the camper. Also time for the boat to go into storage. (Got it out of storage, hurt my leg, and only had it out for one week-end. For those that hadn't heard. For our 30th anniversery, I took Vicky on a cruise. Had her get in the boat & we cruised around the lake. Well when she married me she knew.... maybe we won't go there). (Of course the boat is a 9' 3 man fishing boat, powered with a trolling motor)

2nd: If we can put mom (grandma) Yeomans from Iowa Falls, in our thoughts and prayers. She has knee surgery on Tuesday. & Yes Sue I did return the ice water cooler to her. (A great invention. A Coleman cooler (you fill with water & ice) with a water pump and tubing that goes to a velcro covering that has bubbles (like the packings that you would pop before throwing the away). It circulates the cold water & what a RELIEF it is to reduce pain.

3rd: If you read Tiff's blog on Oct 10th, you saw we lost a good friend to cancer. When we were clogging (no it's not with wooden shoes) Vicky had met this gal, CeCe. She told me I would like her she was funny & didn't take crap from anyone. Well I met her & then my first impression was I didn't have a chance as she was just like Vicky, but maybe a little more vocal. A great gal that we will miss very much, but will never forget.

4th: I have been back to work for just over two weeks now. I had some encouraging words Friday. A friend asked if my knee would just go out when walking and would feel like I was going to fall and I told him yes. He then said it should go away in about a year. Only 7 months to go and winter is fast approaching.

1 comment:

Andrea Dellit said...

Thanks for the update :-) glad to know what's going on around there!